People (customers/staff/media/partners) are at the heart of every event. The purpose of the event is key. Setting a budget will vary dependent on available funds and the nature of the event. The size and the scope of the project need careful consideration and even these can change in the lead up to the event. Critical to success can often be the venue and the type of event chosen - these must align with the purpose and are often challenged by the budget.
* "...helped us focus more on marketing and as a result sales have increased and the overall running of the company has improved."
* "...incredibly helpful... many thanks again for your excellent help with us... "
* "...provided a workshop on the importance of web measurement to my network."
* "...very helpful to us and assisted us greatly in making improvements to this important project."
* "... has greatly improved our marketing and PR activities, especially online channels including our own website...."
* "... innovative campaigning, persistence with key potential stockists and efforts to promote Fairtrade beyond its traditional audience."
* "... The result of online activity has been improved sales across our three channels."
* "... empowered to take a more strategic view..."